Since I am halfway through my time without my Angel, I thought I would reflect on the things I had proposed to do while she was gone. (See post “51 Days Without My Angel”)
1. The first thing I had done was PRK eye surgery. It has been 3 weeks and my vision is still not perfect. The doctor said that people with eyes as bad as mine take longer to get the perfect vision. I can see without contacts or glasses, things are still a bit fuzzy. In the mean time I have given my glasses to the neighborhood children to use as a magnifying glass to catch bugs on fire.
2. Travel- I was able to go to Orlando, and I am looking into heading to New Orleans, Washington D.C., or Lexington before Angel gets back.
3. I have not yet had my back yard landscaped, but I am meeting with a landscaper at the beginning of the week. I am excited to be putting in a swing set for Angel. Does anyone have any suggestions?
4. Get back in shape- I joined my boot camp yesterday and of course for my first class they wanted a physical assessment of me. I found out that in 1 minute I can do19 pushups (not the girlie style either), 39 squats, 42 full sit-ups, and 77 jumping jacks. I also ran a mile in 10 minutes 19 seconds (that cleaned up play list must have helped out!).
5. I’ve done a little yoga but not as much as I would like to. I suggest that everyone try yoga at some point.
6. I am playing tennis this Saturday. Look out bees I will be swatting!
The sock drawer has not been cleaned out (probably won't be), I have ordered over 100 pictures to put in frames. I may just decorate an entire wall with them. I just hope I can keep myself busy enough to make the next 25 days fly by! I can’t wait to come home and play with Elmo, go for bike rides, clean up kitchen floor messes, and cover my Angel in kisses!!!!! I must admit I have actually missed The Wiggles and can’t wait to hear their songs in the mornings.